Global Moves on Targeted AdvertisingFebruary 23, 2022
Discussions on programmatic advertising supply chain transparencyMarch 6, 2022
Create ads that comply with industry best practice
The AANA Codes and Practice Notes set the foundation for ethical advertising and should be the starting point in any creative development.
Free training for AANA members
We invite you and your marketing, legal or public & regulatory affairs teams to take part in our free training module for members tailored to your organisation covering the latest changes and key issues to consider when creating advertising, marketing and public relations communication.
In just 60 minutes you will get best practice guidance on the Code of Ethics through practical examples – a year on from the new Code. The tailored session can include:
- How the Code apply to ads portraying mental health issues and body image issues
- Common mistakes in ads that breach the health and safety rule
- Influencers & distinguishable advertising
- Understand what happens if someone raises a complaint about your ad
- AD|CHECK – a free service for AANA members
- What’s on the horizon
The training session is free for AANA members and can be tailored to focus on the key issues for your audience, such as marketing to children or food & beverage advertising.