In order to provide practical advice and guidance to navigate the post Covid-19 marketing landscape AANA has developed the virtual Peer Group Circle, connecting […] CMOs with like-minded peers.
Peer Group Circle
The new virtual Peer Group Circle Program brings small groups of like minded upcoming marketers together with respected senior marketers who will act as virtual facilitators, discussing the key issues facing the marketing community right now.
Through group participation, sharing experiences, emerging marketing talent (typically 2-6 years experience) will be equipped with the relevant skills and practical strategies required to navigate the post Covid-19 marketing landscape successfully and confidently.
At the AANA we understand that what you want is practical advice, real life examples and guidance from someone with extensive experience to help you manage, and even thrive, professionally during this period, as well as an opportunity to connect with like minded peers.
This virtual program connects peers for six sessions, made up of one hour meets, held fortnightly over the course of three months covering a different marketing topic in each session. The program kicks off week commencing 22nd June 2020.
Register your interest for our next Peer Group Circle Program which will be kicking off in March 2021 so get in quick to reserve your spot.
For further information on this program, please contact Jane Mathews l Program Leader from Legends and Leaders l firstname.lastname@example.org
How the Peer Group Circle works
- Each participant will be assigned a group and a senior marketer as their “coach”. You will stay in the same group for the course of the program
- A one hour virtual meeting on Google Meet with five participants and their “coach” once every fortnight for three months (six one hour sessions in total)
- The program starts week commencing 22ndJune and runs once every fortnight until week commencing 7th September. Specific dates and times will be allocated once groups are formed
- CMOs and Marketing Directors will lead the groups, encouraging participation and debate. Their role is to facilitate the sessions, guiding the conversation and sharing their experience. You will learn as much from one another as you will from your “coach”
- Participants will typically have between 2-6 years experience within marketing or aligned professions. The program is free for all AANA members and team members who have been stood down within these companies
- Each week a different topic will be discussed, for example “Practical strategies to adapt to the new marketing landscape” and “How have consumer behaviour and attitudes changed and how will they impact my business long term?” Every fortnight a topic briefing sheet will be sent to each participant, giving you time to prepare for the session. The more you contribute the more valuable the sessions will be
- Clear guidelines, for example Chatham House Rule and non disclosure of confidential information will be established, so that everyone feels comfortable sharing
Why sign up for the Peer Group Circle Program?
- A unique opportunity to connect with the marketing community outside your company to exchange ideas and equip yourself with the tools to be more confident in handling the new reality that were all facing
- Have a sounding board for ideas and be inspired by peers in your group, sharing ideas and opinions
- Connect with x 5 marketing industry peers who you will count as colleagues by the end of it
- Free to AANA Members
- $300 (+GST) for Non-Members