Peer Group Program is back with completely refreshed and reset content, coaches and connecting opportunities.
PEER GROUP PROGRAM
change in marketers.
Peer Group Program has returned!
Now in its third year, Peer Group Program has proven to be an incredibly popular group mentoring program for mid to senior level marketers looking to connect with peers and be guided by talented CMO coaches.
Each year we refresh our themes and content, really addressing the issues and conversations that matter most to marketers.
We will be introducing some new topics this year; starting with sustainability and then taking a deep dive into what makes brands truly connect with their communities – is it purpose, values, creativity or data? How do each of these themes play a part in the brand you champion and the brands your respect and love.
We will also spend a little time working on career progression, personal development and how to champion change within your organisation.
We supply the topics, some reading material for each session and place you into a small group of like-minded peers from other organisations. You will be guided by a CMO facilitator.
How the program works
Each year we work with a selection of senior marketers who volunteer their time to coach. Participants will join a group of around 10 like-minded peers.
You will meet with your group each fortnight over 10 weeks.
There will be an intake of Peer Group Program commencing on July 18th.
Free for AANA Members
To be part of the next program register here:
- Once accepted into the program you will be sent 5 diary invitations to a fortnightly video call. Each call will take place for approximately one hour. During the application process, you will get to choose your preferred time – we will do our best to get you into your preferred time slot.
- You are expected to be present and participate in each call. Of course, we understand that life happens and sometimes you can’t make it along. If that’s the case, we ask that you please notify your facilitator or the program director Emma Logan if you can’t make it.
- You will have some meeting preparation to do prior to your call. You will receive each topic and the content guidelines one week in advance so you have ample time to read and consider. The content distributed is just a guide, your thoughts and personal research on each topic is what will really add value. We expect that preparation will take approximately 30 mins.
- We will create an online community platform for you to further connect with your peers and discuss program content.
- Each group will roughly consist of one facilitator and up to eight peers.
Why sign up to the Peer Group Program?
- A unique opportunity to connect with other marketers outside your organisation to exchange ideas, workshop themes and walk away with new connections
- It is an opportunity to take a helicopter view of what you do and while you are there, think about the responsibility and opportunity to create change that marketers are presented with
- Gain new tools, insights and inspiration to have greater confidence in the workplace
- Insights from a group of marketers from diverse fields and varied experience to expand your thinking, as well as have a sounding board for ideas and be inspired by peers in your group
- Connection with a senior coach and up to eight marketing peers
- Step outside of your organisation and hear how others from other industry’s are doing it