When we talked to members and prospects about the gaps in our industry and how we could add most value to our memberships, one major issue came up over and over.
Marketing teams are missing the fundamentals: the core marketing competencies.
Members view this as a serious talent and development problem. In response the AANA has now added marketing capabilities as the fourth pillar in our member proposition and the AANA has launched the Brand Masters Program (BMP) to cover the all-important core fundamentals of marketing.
The BMP is a purpose-built initiative designed by marketers for marketers to equip and enable members’ teams with best-practice marketing skills to help drive business growth.
The Brand Masters Program provides marketers with the ‘toolkit’ to craft great brands from insights and proposition through to execution and results.
The Brand Masters Program serves its membership and creates value by enabling powerful marketing learning experiences. Ultimately the purpose of the Brand Masters Program is to deliver business growth for our members through stronger brands and upskilled people.
Central to the design of the Brand Masters Program is our belief that sustainable and profitable growth requires organisations to invest continuously. It’s the key to inspiring and fuelling the capabilities and performance of your people.
For our members the BMP is:
• Affordable: members can access the BMP and its tools as part of their existing membership fee. There is no additional cost other than a $100 registration fee for each module
• Needs led: high-quality learning aligned to the needs and priorities of members
• Inspiring, and enables your people to grow their marketing capabilities and your brands
• Quality based on a curriculum that delivers practical learning experiences for immediate use
• Energising and interactive workshops that advance understanding and application of core principles, processes, tools and belief systems, supplemented by an engaging AANA e-learning portal
• Facilitated by a faculty of leading marketing practitioners, using illuminating case studies, thought leadership and shared personal experiences
• Complements member’s existing programs and importantly fills any gaps by providing a ‘AANA-Way’ along with tools that include templates, definitions and models.
The AANA Brand Masters Program ‘Crafting Great Brands to Unlock Growth’ comprises five 1-day interactive workshops.
Who is this for?
The primary target is marketers with three to five years’ experience who are keen to strengthen skills and explore new ways of thinking for immediate use. However, content will be flexible enough to meet the needs of groups with different experience levels, particularly in the bespoke immersions.