Nominations and applications for The Marketing Academy’s Australia Leaders Program closed on 14 December 2014.
The AANA is proud to support The Marketing Academy’s Australia Leaders Program, which fast tracks future leaders to the top.
The Marketing Academy, founded in the United Kingdom in 2010, is a not-for-profit organisation that develops exceptional talent in Marketing, Media and Advertising. Their programs are highly selective and delivered free of charge. The Marketing Academy’s unique program complements the AANA’s continued commitment to the elevation of marketing as a profession, and we are delighted to offer our members access to this program.
The Australia Leaders Program will give 30 rising stars the unique opportunity to access the industry’s greatest minds and develop their leadership skills to help them make it to the top of their field. They will learn how to achieve business success from people who have made it, with invaluable one-on-one mentoring over nine months.
Applicants must have been nominated to apply and have had a minimum of eight years experience in a marketing or agency role.
Snapshot of The Australia Leaders Program
- Program is free of charge
- One-to-One Mentoring: Meet face to face with up to eight of Australia’s most experienced and influential leaders
- Lunch & Learn Mentoring: Two group lunches with leading CEOs who will share their path to success
- Executive Coaching: Regular sessions with a dedicated business coach
- Residential Boot Camps: Two separate ‘away from home’ immersive workshops
- Academy Lectures: Attend up to six group lectures, each hosted by recognised industry experts
Desired selection criteria include:
- At least eight years in a full time marketing or agency role
- In a leadership role or a position of influence
- Working for current employer for 18 months or more
- Highly ambitious to further career in marketing leadership, aspiring to board roles
- Demonstrates commitment to career with evidence of results and achievements
- Employed on a full-time (not freelance) basis in Australia
Successful Delegates Announced for 2015:
21 AANA Members selected out of the 30 final delegates. Read the announcement here.