21 AANA MEMBERS SELECTED FOR THE MARKETING ACADEMY AUSTRALIA
On Wednesday 18 February 2015, The Marketing Academy announced 21 of the final 30 executives selected for the Australia Leaders Program are AANA Members.
- 30 elite places have been awarded from a pool of 200 nominations to the inaugural Australian program.
- The nine-month intensive program is designed to develop each delegate’s leadership skills and prepare them for their journey to board-level business leader.
At the launch hosted by the Commonwealth Bank, The Marketing Academy unveiled the line-up of leaders from marketing, advertising and media selected to take part in their first Australia Leaders Program 2015.
The cohort was selected from over 200 nominations following a rigorous three-stage selection process, where each applicant’s skills, experience and potential were put to the test.
AANA CEO, Sunita Gloster said ‘The AANA has been a major supporter of the launch of the program into Australia and we are delighted to have so many members in the first cohort. My congratulations to the 21 AANA Members on their selection and we thank our members for participating and nominating their talent.’
The following participants will be in the first Australia Leaders Program:
AANA MEMBER COMPANIES
- Claire Whish-Wilson, Brand Manager – AAMI, Suncorp Group
- Justin Edward Taylor, Category Marketing Manager – Mondelez International
- Nicole Bardsley, Director of Brand & Communications – Virgin Mobile
- Justin Robinson, Director of Marketing Operations & Media – Foxtel
- Vanessa Sanford, Executive Manager Digital & Social Channels – Commonwealth Bank
- Sean Hall, General Manager Employee Experience – Telstra
- Hamish Strahorn, Group Business Director – Starcom MediaVest Group (Aus)
- Ian Edwards, Group Business Director – MEC Global
- Adam Ross, Head of Co-Creation – Mindshare
- Jane Merrick, Head of Marketing Communications – IAG
- Ernesto Soriano, Head of Marketing, Google Play – Google
- Kim Hamilton, Head of Performance – OMD Australia
- Paul Connell, Homecare Business Team Leader – Unilever ANZ
- Victoria Cooper, Marketing Director – Goodman Fielder
- Heilan Bolton, Marketing Manager – 20th Century Fox
- Lucy Plunkett, General Manager – Play Communications
- Mim Orlando, Marketing Manager – Carlton & United Breweries
- Rachel Taylor, Marketing Manager – PepsiCo
- Pia Coyle, Head of Trading & Amplification – Ikon Communications
- Michael McKeown, Marketing Manager – Carlton & United Breweries
- Nick Turner, Senior Marketing Manager – News Corp Australia
NON-AANA MEMBER COMPANIES
- Alex Light, Head of Content – Vice
- David Halter, Head of Digital – Clemenger BBDO
- Tim Kirby, Head Of Account Management – Naked Communications Sydney
- Sharon Lewis, Executive Producer – M&C Saatchi
- Jo McAlister, Head of Group Marketing – SBS
- Amy Lee-Hopkins, Brand and Reputation Manager – Barnardo’s
- Duncan Parfitt, Head of Performance & Analytics – Match Media
- Damon Robbins, Manager, Digital Marketing – Tabcorp
- William Papesch, Marketing Manager – DBG Australia