What does that all mean in practice?
– standardise and improve digital formats
– accelerate the time to download content
– educate users that content is not free
– make better ads
– reduce “bad ads” – those that are misleading, lead to counterfeit sites or deliver unwanted software
– create a better user experience and ad settings
Connected and conscious customers, engaged and encouraged employees – there’s no room any longer for an either/or approach. A mindset of and/and is needed. It’s listening and integration and collaboration and keeping an open mind. Customers can be your best consultant and employees can be your best brand asset. Each layer of technology is like being on a different floor of a building, you can’t hear each other. So make your staff people who sit together and customers the people they focus on.