BRAND MASTERS PROGRAM
The Brand Masters Program
The Brand Masters Program is a purpose-built initiative designed by marketers for marketers to equip and enable marketing teams with best-practice marketing skills to help drive business growth. Five interactive capability modules sequenced and designed to complement each other and collectively deliver the foundations of outstanding marketing competency. Workshops held in Sydney Melbourne.
The Brand Masters Program provides marketers with the ‘toolkit’ to craft great brands from insights and proposition through to execution and results.
The Brand Masters Program serves its membership and creates value by enabling powerful marketing learning experiences. Ultimately the purpose of the Brand Masters Program is to deliver business growth for our members through stronger brands and upskilled people.
Central to the design of the Brand Masters Program is our belief that sustainable and profitable growth requires organisations to invest continuously. It’s the key to inspiring and fuelling the capabilities and performance of your people.
For our members the BMP is:
• Affordable: members can access the BMP and its tools as part of their existing membership fee. There is no additional cost other than a $300 registration fee per module per person
• Needs led: high-quality learning aligned to the needs and priorities of members
• Inspiring, and enables your people to grow their marketing capabilities and your brands
• Quality based on a curriculum that delivers practical learning experiences for immediate use
• Energising and interactive workshops that advance understanding and application of core principles, processes, tools and belief systems, supplemented by an engaging AANA e-learning portal
• Facilitated by a faculty of leading marketing practitioners, using illuminating case studies, thought leadership and shared personal experiences
• Complements member’s existing programs and importantly fills any gaps by providing a ‘AANA-Way’ along with tools that include templates, definitions and models.
Who is this for?
The primary target is marketers with three to five years’ experience who are keen to strengthen skills and explore new ways of thinking for immediate use. However, content will be flexible enough to meet the needs of groups with different experience levels, particularly in the bespoke immersions.
The AANA Brand Masters Program ‘Crafting Great Brands to Unlock Growth’ comprises five 1-day interactive workshops.
Completion of all 5 modules has career value. Participants who complete the Dynamic Marketing Program can use the AANA Dynamic Marketing Program completion logo which can be added to your digital profile and resume.
Future Academic Credit
Participants who complete all 5 Dynamic Marketing Program modules can be eligible for a pathway to University academic accreditation for credit towards specific degrees.